Friday, August 29, 2008

Famous Quotes abt Sachin - 'The Little Master'

"Sachin Tendulkar is the hardest batsman I've ever had to bowl to because he judges the length a lot quicker than anyone else"- Shane Warne


"Sachin Tendulkar is, in my time, the best player without doubt - daylight second, Brian Lara third"-
Shane Warne

"I'll be going to bed having nightmares of Sachin just running down the wicket and belting me back over the head for six. He was unstoppable. I don't think anyone, apart from Don Bradman, is in the same class as Sachin Tendulkar. He is just an amazing player." -
Warne

"Don't bowl him bad balls, he hits the good ones for fours"-
Michael Kasprowicz

"Nothing bad can happen to us if we're on a plane in India with Sachin Tendulkar on it"- Hashim Amla

"If I've to bowl to Sachin, I'll bowl with my helmet on. He hits the ball so hard" - Great Dennis lillee

"You take Don Bradman away and he is next up I reckon"-
Steve Waugh

"In an over I can bowl six different balls. But then Sachin looks at me with a sort of gentle arrogance down the pitch as if to say 'Can you bowl me another one?" -
Adam Hollioke

"The most exciting batsman of his time because he finds the right balance between reason and passion, technique and power, nerves and placement and judgement that applies to all tastes." -
Australian Media

I believe people will love to read this article
http://www.india-today.com/itoday/04051998/sport.html

"I'd like to see him go out and bat one day with a stump. I tell you he'd do okay." -
Greg Chappell.

"He is a perfectly balanced batsman and knows perfectly well when to attack and when to play defensive cricket. He has developed the ability to treat bowlers all over the world with contempt and can destroy any attack with utmost ease. "-
Greg Chappell

"He is cool, has magnificent temperament, and is so mature you tend to forget his age. I can't think of any other example of a player who has so dominated the world before the age of 25." -
Tony Greig

"Sachin should appologize for the way he has played"-
Wasim Akram
on sachin's 98 in wc 2003

"I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two...his compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel !" -
Sir Bradman

"For me, the best batsman in the world is Sachin Tendulkar. I admire Jacques Kallis' consistency and Ricky Ponting, with the purple patch he's going though. Everybody gets 15 minutes of fame. But if there's one person I've admired over a 15-year period, it's definitely Sachin."-
Brian Charles Lara

"Beneath the helmet, under that unruly curly hair, inside the cranium, there is something we don't know, something beyond scientific measure. Something that allows him to soar, to roam a territory of sport that, forget us, even those who are gifted enough to play alongside him cannot even fathom. When he goes out to bat, people switch on their television sets and switch off their lives." -
BBC Sports


No comments: